Traditionally, this is the time that muslims slaughter more damned infidels than any other time of year.
To top those numbers – 9,015 people for the year 2011 – is no mean feat, but if anyone can do it, ISLAM CAN !
You see, the pagan-moon ‘God’, ”Allah” needs help slaughtering non-muslims as he is incapable, he lacks power, other than to guide the retarded. This and the ”scientific”gem that the world is flat, can be found in the first book of slaughter – also known as, really expensive toilet paper – the koran.
So sit back and watch the bodies pile up as the neaderthaals of Islam do what they do best, kill, rape, torture and piss and moan and then claim that they are the victims – and that’s just for starters !
Ramadan – the Unholy Month
A fascinating study was conducted in Algeria during Ramadan in the year 2007. The heads of various large public and private organisations, such as hospital managers, police commissioners, fire station chiefs, company directors, etc. were approached and asked to provide statistics on notable changes that occurred during Ramadan compared to other months. The results, shown below, prove that Ramadan is a menace to the public.
There should be public recognition of the fact that Ramadan represents a clear and present danger to both Muslims and everyone who comes into contact with them.
Hospital emergency services
- Work accidents: + 150% compared to yearly average
- Medical emergencies: + 300%
- Domestic accidents: + 250% compared to other months of the year
- Fights and disputes causing injuries: +400%
- Traffic accidents: + 42%
- Food poisoning: + 39%
- Deterioration and complications of chronic illnesses: +80%
- Death: +18%
- Petty crime: +220%
- Fights, disputes, battery, assaults: + 320%
- Women and children beaten in the home during Ramadan: +120%
- Number of criminal complaints filed: +40%
- Offences relating to the sale and consumption of drugs and other narcotics: +96%
- Car theft, fraud, forgery and use of forgeries: +180%.
French Republican Guard Brigades
- Traffic accidents: +52%
- Fights and public order offences: +320%
- Women and children beaten in the home during Ramadan: +72%
- Serious work accidents, fires: +20%
- Physical attacks with cuts and injuries, battery: +160%
- Thefts and fraud: +42%
Company Directors, Public and Private Sector
- Absenteeism in the workplace: +120%
- Output: – 62%
- Lateness: + 132%
- Total absences at work during the month of Ramadan (various kinds of leave) + 240%
- Work accidents: +72%
- Conflicts at work: + 32%
Price and Hygiene Monitoring Services
- Illegal and unjustified increases in prices: +420%
- Illegal or unauthorised commercial activity: +340%
- Lack of hygiene in large shopping spaces: +140%
- Products unfit for consumption: +540%
- Products of dubious or unknown origin: + 640%
- Commercial activity not compliant with corporate status: 167%
- Merchandise fraud and labelling problems: 212%
- Unauthorised sale on public highway: +620%
- On-site interventions: +520%
- Number of accidents: + 410%
- Domestic accidents: +295%
- Work accidents: +156%
- Number of evacuations to hospital casualty department: +245%
- Number of injured: + 214%
- Number of dead: +80%
- Telephone calls to emergency and safety services: +520%.
Australia’s Foreign Minister Bob Carr’s Ramadan Message
Australian Foreign Minister Senator Bob Carr today extended his best wishes to all Muslims all around the world, especially in Australia, in conjuction with the beginning of the holy month of Ramadan on Saturday.
Australia is home to nearly half a million Muslims, and Islam is the country’s fourth largest religion, he said in a statement here today.
Carr said the Australian goverment is actively engaging Muslims communities around the world, and promoting interfaith and intercultural dialogue with many of Australia’s close and important partners including Indonesia, Malaysia, Pakistan, Afghanistan, the Gulf States and Egypt.
He also said that he will continue to foster the “overlap of cultures” and encouraging racial and religious tolerance.
British Prime Minister David Cameron’s Ramadan Message
“As the holy Islamic month of Ramadan begins, I want to take this opportunity to send my warmest wishes to Muslims in Britain and across the world.
“During this hugely important time of prayer and fasting, we are reminded of the importance of charity and compassion. These are values and traditions at the heart of Islam but shared by those of all faiths in Britain.
“At a time of great change and uncertainty across the world, I am proud of the role Britain plays on the international stage to help those less fortunate through our aid budget and work with our allies and friends. Our thoughts must be with those that have suffered the most this past year – particularly the Syrian people.
“So let me wish everyone peace, happiness and unity during this special time and say Ramadan Mubarak.”